Monday, January 28, 2013

The Model

Okay, so far I blogged about my favorite photographer, blogger, make up artist and well of course, me.
Now, I would like you to meet the model :)



                                                                        
                                                         MS. MIA LLANES



Mia is a very nice girl and I can't believe that we're just at the same age with her height (5"8 or 5'9?)  and the stunning look!

This woman can really model and I wish that she goes really far because I tell you, she's got so much potential.

Mia's from Roxas and she's currently studying HRM at San Sebastian College. We had a chat about careers in life and we both agreed that whatever path we want to take, we should go for it without doubts because that's were we can really find happiness. 

I always believed that we have no right to judge any one's choice of journey because we are all different and more importantly, we must never settle ourselves for something just because it's convenient. At the end, what we are is what we chose to be. I'm pretty sure that when I get to visit this blog again after years, Mia's gonna be an excellent chef and I... (too many to mention, will get back to that later. Haha.)


Here's my favorite pictures of her and by the way, Manuel Dulay (Tita Peanut) makes her look most of the time :)

Photographer: Boy Dulay














Don't you just love her? 

Mia's link 


HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :)

By:
Irish Talusan


No comments:

Post a Comment